Our Build and Testing Standards
Our standards are universal - they affect every computer and there is no "more careful" build and testing option. We use the safest and most effective way to build and test a computer. So, what do we do?
- Every computer is build on a clean, anti-static workbench
- All our builders wear an anti-static wrist band while handling components, as well as grounding themselves before construction.
- Components are always handled with care
- Every computer is plugged into a safe plug socket using a working and safe power cable
- Testing is done to ensure all parts of the computer are working as intended
- Our testing uses a test table that has various tests that our builders carry out. These forms are filled out by the builders and error are stated on the bottom and you are informed via email if something goes wrong